• The hotel receives two reservations, one from Hotelspecials itself and one from the channel manager.
• Cancellations are not being sent through channel manager, but only by Hotelspecials.
• Reservations are being picked up every 10 minutes.
Hotelspecials works with Dynamic Packages. Dynamic Packages are packages that don't need a connection with the channel manager. The packages are connected to the booking site. Rates and availability are not controlled by the channel manager. Rates are being fixed in advance at the booking site and availability is derived from a 'head room'.
We do receive services / supplement in the reservation XML and they are also mappable via services in the extranet. When a reservation is made with a service which is not mappable SmartHOTEL needs to be informed. In this case we need to add this service in our database
Rates and availability can be sent for an unlimited time period. On the front page, the guest can book only 365 days ahead.
Single use prices are not supported by Hotelspecials. If you want to send Single use prices, you have two options.
1. Create a Single Room in the channel manager and connect this room to the Single Room of Hotelspecials.
2. Map the Single Room that has been created by Hotelspecials to the Single Use column of a room.
Please note that in both situations, the Single Room and the Double Room must have different room ID’s.