You have three main areas to work with:
1. Your hotels
- You can add hotels and have an overview of your existing ones
- At the beginning, it won't be possible to add more than one hotel to one account but don’t worry. We will unblock this feature to you very soon
- If your account was a chain account in the past, please scroll down to our new feature „Connect Account“
2. Your shop
- Here you can click through our new order form to order a new product or to refill your existing ads
- Step 1 just shows your selected account and Step 2 lists your contract
- In Step 3, you can make your order, double check it and finally send it to us!
3. Manage Products and keep track of your performance!
In this overview, you can find all your existing ads with all relevant data:
- Is your ad active or still in setup?
- How much budget did you already invest and how much revenue was generated?
- What's your commission and your commission goal?
- Is your remaining budget almost empty? Maybe you should enable automatic refills to stay online!
When looking on your ads, you have two features to use:
a) Manage Ad
By clicking on the small cogwheel on the right side, you can configure your ad to en-/disable automatic refills or change your CPCs.
Here you can see your performance in total. Clicking on the arrow will open your detailed reporting. (Please be aware that all the information in this view depends on your selected timeframe!)
You just want to check your performance on one or two locales? No problem! Just select the locales you're interested in and the summary at the bottom will be adjusted!
You want to see the performance of more than one hotel or placement in one reporting? The feature to have an aggregated view will be added very soon!
By the way:
If you are a more visual person, be prepared for the integration of our reporting graph.
Your account settings
Just select your account to get to your settings:
- Add or edit your account information
- Check your billing address
- Change your preferred payment method
New feature: Connect Account
At myhotelshop, we do not separate anymore between chain- or single hotel accounts. Your account doesn't depend on hotels at all! You can create hotels, manage them by yourself or let someone else do it.
You can give another account access to your's or take care of others. To switch between accounts, just select one:
If your account was a chain account in the past, all former single hotel accounts are now connected to you.
You do not have access to the account settings of a managed account, so if you want to change account related information please log into the account.
If you have any questions or need help, do not hesitate to contact us:
- Phone: +49 (0) 341 / 392 816 751